Saturday, May 11, 2013

Assignment #1: Self Portrait

(Shutter Speed: 1/125 Aperature:10),
I chose this self portrait because I felt this picture showed a lot about who I am. I am always (*almost always) a very happy and optimistic person and if I am around people chances are there is a smile on my face. The plain brown door in the background gave some pop to my shirt and the pattern from stripe to checkered added some variety as well. I love color within photos and the multicolored rocks added a nice contrast in texture and depth. The change in patterns in the photo also show the different sides of my personality. The plain brown door shows my straight line, no funny business side of my personality while the rocks show the bumpy, rough cliff jumping(pics to come) side of me.  Also, the red from the rocks painfully matched my sun-burnt chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment