Monday, May 13, 2013

Exposure and Aperture Experimentation

Shutter:1/640
Aperture: F8
Iso-100
  
Shutter:1/125
Aperture: F13
Iso-200


Shutter:1/320
Aperture: F11
Iso-100


Shutter:1/1250
Aperture: F5
Iso-100


Shutter:1/10
Aperture:F13
Iso-100

Today we worked on using the manual(M) setting on our cameras and using the photographic triangle to get exposure correct. These pictures may not be the most interesting in content, but I think I did a nice job not over or under exposing the pictures. This project was WAY more difficult than I initially anticipated because of my lack of experience with aperture and ISO lighting settings.The sun and clouds were also a huge nemesis today, every 30 seconds or so a cloud would cover the sun and force me to change my exposure to attempt to get a correct one. I guess failure makes better right? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment